Appointments: To make an appointment, call 407-846-2050
Same day appointments can be made on a space available basis. We understand that when you are sick or injured, you often need to be seen promptly. Every effort will be made to get you in right away.
While we do try to accommodate “walk-ins” without an appointment, we cannot guarantee that a doctor will be available to see you or how long you will have to wait to be seen.
On your first visit please bring with you:
1. A government issued photo ID
2. Your current insurance card
3. All of the medications you are currently taking
a. Prescription and over-the-counter
4. If you are a diabetic please bring your current meter and logs.
5. Completed new patient package forms.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment
For general inquiries please use the Contact Form
If you have an emergency, such as chest pain, severe shortness of breath, severe headache, severe acute abdominal pain, severe bleeding, or any other acute emergency.
Call 911 or proceed directly to the nearest hospital emergency room.